People suffer from poor eyesight mainly due to deficiency of Vitamin A. In many cases, poor eyesight originates in childhood and continues till adulthood. Parents must take due care of the diet of their children to prevent eye problems in future. Extreme nutritional deficiency may lead to night blindness or total loss of vision. Poor eyesight can be cured to a great extent by following natural remedies with patience. These natural remedies are always safe and easy to follow resulting in permanent cure of the disorder.
Commonly observed symptoms of poor vision are
1. Blurred vision
2. Difficulty in viewing objects from a distance.
3. High myopic conditions
4. Difficulty in reading
5. Headache during reading
6. Burning sensation and watering of the eyes.
It is a well known fact that Vitamin A deficiency is the main cause for poor eyesight. Deficiency of Vitamin B complex during pregnancy can also result in poor eyesight of the offspring. Other causes are
1. Reading in excess or poor lighting conditions.
2. Working on computers for long hours
3. Excess watching of TV
5. Drinking affects the eyes in the later stages of life.
6. Diet lacking essential vitamins and minerals
7. Aging also degenerates vision.
Effective Cure for Poor Eyesight
Following natural remedies can provide effective cure for poor vision.
1. Diet is the most important factor in improving poor eyesight. Food rich in Vitamin A like carrots, spinach, lettuce, sprouts, milk, dairy products, colored fruits and vegetables must be included in plenty to cure this problem.
2. Vitamin C strengthens the capillaries and builds up collagen in the eyes. Fruits rich in Vitamin C like oranges, lemon, gooseberry, guavas help in maintaining proper eyesight.
3. Sea fish like sardines, mackerels, tuna and salmons are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the eyes.
4. Take ample amounts of oranges and blue berries to improve the poor vision.
5. Strictly avoid drinking as alcohol hampers the blood circulation in the eyes.
6. Practice some eye exercises by moving the eye balls in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Eye exercises can also be practiced by moving the thumb towards and away from the eyes.
7. Powder two cardamoms and simmer for few minutes in a cup of milk and drink it every night. This will help in improving the eyesight.
8. Drinking juices of raw carrots and parsley is very effective in treating poor vision.
9. You can take herbal supplements such as I-Lite capsule which is an effective herbal remedy for treating poor eyesight or weak eyesight problem.